Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chorizo baked beans, German Potato Salad and flank Steak

After reading Leslie’s review I decided to add eggs to the potato salad and also made homemade mayonnaise with Olive oil and vinegar to add a bit more flavor to it. The beans were amazing loved all the paprika flavor, I didn’t add ketchup though I didn’t think that it was necessary, I also misread the recipe and added a 18 ounce can of tomato sauce so I had to reduce the broth a bit before adding the beans. I marinated the flank steak in the olive garden salad dressing just added a bit of garlic salt and pepper and oh boy that was tasty. The boys loved the meal definitely a keeper. The beans are perfect for summer BBQs!!!













1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yumm...your meal looks very tasty. You made some good additions to the recipes - I will note them in the book. Thanks.