Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Success!


The food was really great. Starting with the shrimp, the orange and basil were a great complement, maybe next time I would rather use some fresh shrimp instead of the frozen ones I already had. For mushrooms I used some seasoned bread crumbs but combined with the Parmesan I think it was a little salty ( I didn´t add salt), so for the next time I would rather use some plain bread crumbs, even though it was pretty yummy. But my favorite one was the strawberry soup, it was very fresh and the vanilla extract gave it an awesome taste. The only change I made was that instead of fresh strawberries I used some cooked with sugar that I already had.



3 comments:

Leslee said...

I am excited to try them. Your pictures always look so nice! Thanks for the suggestions.

Jacki's travels said...

Yummmm. Everything looks delicious. Thank you for the reviews on everything and the suggestions. I am not sure when I am going to be able to make the meal but I am looking forward to it!

didi said...

Can't wait to try it!!!! It all looks so good.....