Thursday, May 20, 2010

Orange-Garlic Shrimp, Mushrooms and Strawberry smoothy

What a Great Marinade for Shrimp!!! Love it. Just before we left for church I mixed all the ingredients and marinated the shrimp, had all the mushrooms sliced so when we got home Christopher made a Salad, Leon grilled the Shrimp and I cooked the Mushrooms and voila!!!! Dinner as ready... The Mushroom dish was very good and I think that it is a great side dish for special events and holidays so easy and quick to make. The shrimp we are definitely going to have it during the summer I bet they would taste very good on top of a salad too.
Well for the Strawberry soup we just used our favorite yogurt brand “The Greek Gods” I promise you that once you taste this you won’t want regular yogurt again it is HAVENLY…..literally hahahahahah.
Anyways they just came out with a new flavor – Honey and Strawberry – So I used that one and still added the ½ teaspoon vanilla extracted suggested in the recipe. It was very refreshing but not something unusual for us since we always make smoothies during berrie season and especially during Oregon summers. If you decide to try this yogurt you should try the honey flavored with fresh raspberries……….hummmmmmmmmmmm.


























3 comments:

Leslee said...

Good to hear you guys enjoyed the shrimp! My mom got some of that yogurt while she was here and it is very tasy!

Jacki's travels said...

Love that yogurt - tasted it at my parents house. Thanks for all of the excellent pics and the review. I need to get busy cooking now that I am back home from some travels.

didi said...

Yeap!!! I got your Dad adicted....It is so good =;)