Friday, June 11, 2010

Jacki’s Review of Flounder and Spinach/Beans

Yummmm.  This made for a good meal and we both liked it.  The Shallot-Lemon butter added a fresh, light taste to the fish and it
was so simple to prepare.  I didn’t have any fresh parsley so I used dried basil instead.  The braised spinach with pink beans and ham had a very good flavor and it was easy to prepare also so this meal was pretty quick to put together.  I followed the recipe as directed except I think I probably cooked it a bit longer than Robin called for just because my fish dish wasn’t finished yet.  I was surprised both recipes went so well together but they did.  I hope some of the rest of you get a chance to try these out.

Jacki's Pics 008

Jacki's Pics 010

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Good to hear you liked them. The bean dish seems like a strange combination, but I bet it is tasty. We will have to give it a try here.