Thursday, June 24, 2010

Leslee's Thai Chicken and Noodles!

As I may have mentioned before, I have actually made this recipe a few times over the months.  It just sounded so good to me.  After the first time we decided it would be good with some veggies in it.  When I made it the other night I had frozen broccoli and red bell pepper on hand so I used those.  I followed the recipe except for using regular oil in place of the peanut oil. This time I happened to grab some rice noodles that were a little thicker and I didn't like them quite as much as the thinner ones.  The package was pretty much written all in Chinese so I just prepared them how I had with other noodles, in hot water.  It took a while for these ones to soften up but in the end it all turned out okay.  Delicious.  I hope some others get a chance to try this one!

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Your meal looks very good. I bought the wider rice noodles too because that is what the store had. I was going to make it tonight but I think I will follow your advice and buy some snow peas to put in it. I have some carrots and mushrooms too. I will make it tomorrow night. Thanks for the review.

Audrey said...

Your review of the noodle dish sounds very good. I haven't been doing any of the recipes lately as my family wanted a break. I plan on making this sometime when they are on one of their get-away weekends :) I will try and remember your advice on the recipe. Thanks.