Monday, June 7, 2010

Super Sized Avocado and Corn Salad

I still am getting caught up on last week’s recipes because I didn’t get a chance to make them before Sean left on a little trip.  I didn’t want to try them out all by myself! Tonight I decided to do the Avocado and Corn Salad but make it into a meal.  I grilled up some chicken breast and also added some tomatoes and cheese.  I wasn’t too sure about the dressing since it had so much orange juice in it but I followed the directions and hoped for the best.  In the end the dressing was perfect for the salad! It was nice and light and refreshing! Sean enjoyed it as well.  Since it was kind of a light dinner we will have to dig into some ice-cream for dessert:) I plan on making the rest of the recipes tomorrow night. 

IMG_5852

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Yum! Your salad looks very good and the ice cream later sounds very appropriate. I liked the dressing too.