Monday, October 18, 2010

Kim's review (way late)

So, here is my review for the last few recipes. I went out of town with my family and it took me a while to get my feet back on the ground. I did make all the recipes though and here they are:

Enchilada's (I told you it's been a while)

My husband claims that this was THE BEST meal I have made (sometimes he's exaggerates a bit, but I'll take the compliment). It took me a while to make them the first time, and it was really messy, but there was so much meat and sauce left over that I just froze it. About a week later it was my hubby's b-day and he requested these. It was a breeze this time around and they tasted just as yummy!


Breakfast Bowls

I didn't have any bowls to bake these in so I just did it in an 8x8 pan. It worked fine but took FOREVER to cook. When it was finally done it was scrumptious!


Peach Crumble

We LOVED this at my house. I think next time I will make it in a smaller pan so the "crumble" part on top isn't so thin, but it was super yummy, and the maple sauce... HEAVEN!!


Lastly, the Scones

I hate to sound like I have no opinion because I have pretty much like everything, but once again, we loved these. The glaze on top was amazing. We ate these for breakfast on Saturday morning and for lunch Sunday! My two little boys devoured them and my 3 year old keeps asking for more "donuts"

Sorry about the pic overload, I'll try harder to stay caught up!

4 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Kim, I am going to be doing the same thing later this week as we are having 2 or 3 of the meals this week. :) Everything looks good and i'm glad your family is enjoying the cookbook!

Leslee said...

They all look delicious. I love that Christian thought the enchiladas were your best meal yet!

Jacki's travels said...

Yum - everything looks delicious and thanks for posting all of your reviews.