Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is a Late Hello!!!

Hi to all my fellow cooking fanatics. As some of you may know, I am Audrey's daughter in law (Brandon's wife). I joined the cooking group a few weeks back, but I have yet to introduce myself. So..... HI!!!!



A little about me:

I am from the Sapulpa, OK, area (born and raised). Brandon and I met in high school and stayed sweethearts ever since. We have one temporary child named Marley (pictured below). She is our baby.....for now. :)



Brandon and I were recently living in Florida for his job, but decided we had enough of Florida to last us a life time. So we moved home. Nothing is better than being close to family and friends.

I am now working for a non-profit organization in Okmulgee, OK. When I'm not working, I love spending time with family and friends, practicing shooting my bow with Brandon, or Cooking up a delicious storm with Audrey.
We have such a great time and I am so fortunate that we are able to do this together.

Happy Cooking everyone! I'm excited for the upcoming recipes and success (or failure; LOL) pictures to come!

Dana

6 comments:

Leslee said...

Welcome Dana! We are glad you could join in on the fun.

Heidi said...

Welcome! So glad that you are back in Oklahoma and cooking with us!

Audrey said...

What a fun intro :). I'm very glad that we can cook together as it's been so fun. Looking forward to more recipes to cook together!

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for the intro, Dana - we are all happy to have you join the group!

didi said...

Welcome Dana!!! You are as beautiful as ever....Cook Onnnn........

didi said...

Welcome Dana!!! You are as beautiful as ever....Cook Onnnn........