Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Recipes From Pioneer Woman Cooks

I hope that everybody has had a chance to get the new cookbook! I actually got this book last spring and haven’t used it yet so it will be fun to dive in.  A lot of these recipes she is making on her current season show on Food Network, that Summer loves to watch.  The first recipe we saw her make and thought they looked easy and delicious!

RANCH- STYLE CHICKEN- pg 208

KNOCK YOU NAKED BROWNIES- pg 260

Summer and I made these brownies on Friday for our dessert and to take some to a family who just had a baby.  They were fun to make and even though they involved a few more steps than your basic brownies they were too hard to make.  My family really enjoyed them and in regards to the name, Knox DID have a hard time getting dressed for bed after he ate themSmile

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Ha! - Knox:) These recipes look good, I am looking forward to cooking from then new book.

Al and Jenny said...

Both look yummy! I need to get to the store!