Monday, March 21, 2011

Jenny's Lasagna




I made the lasagna a few days ago. It turned out so good! It was very time consuming...and kinda pricey...but tasted yummy! And since it is so much food, I ended up freezing half of it for a later date. Neither one of my kids were happy when I put their plates in front of them (which is why in the picture James' plate is in the middle of the table...he pushed it away)and they didn't want to touch the lasagna. But we finally convinced them each to try a bite and then they loved it! They both ate everything on their plate! So since it was a hit all around we will definitely make it again. I didn't change anything on the recipe, just made it as was written.

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Cute picture of James:) Glad everyone liked it. I need to post my review.

Audrey said...

How funny about the kids not wanting to try it :). Probably because of how lasagna looks. Glad your family liked the meal.