Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rutter Potato Skins.....So GOOD!!!

So I have to say, this recipe was a big hit!!!! We all loved them and they were so easy to make.

We decided to leave a little more of the potato in the skins as suggested.

Getting ready for the oven.

Oh man, I am starting to get hungry!!! The only suggestion on the potato's was to add more cheese next time. I was afraid I didn't use enough, but was also afraid I used too much. Next time, there will be more cheese!!! :0)

Finished....and ready to devourer!

Along with our meal, Brandon cooked steak....Brazilian style. It was so yummy.

Oh, nothings is better than steak, potatoes, and salad! This is just a different take on the classic steak and potatoes. We all loved the meal and this will definitely be a repeat.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Good post Dana:) The meal was great! I fixed the potato skins again last night with some fish and they still tasted great. I found a melon baller and that worked much better than using the spoon to scoop out the insides of the potato. I even put the potatoes under the broiler at the end as suggested and that work real well.

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

Oh man, that sounds so good. I want to make them again soon. A mellon baller, man that would work better than a spoon. I'm gonna have to use one next time.

Leslee said...

Looks like a great meal! That mellon baller does sound like a good idea. Dana I am assuming you are pregnant by your new screen name...Congrats!!