Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leslee's Lasagna

I made this last night and made a few little changes to it.  I didn't put as much cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese in mostly because I didn't really read the recipe well before I went grocery shopping.  I don't think this made a huge difference and it tasted the right amount of cheesy-ness.  I also forgot to add the herbs in.  The noodles that I used were gluten-free and the box said not to boil them before using so I just put them in hard.  The ones on the bottom and some on the sides were a little crunchy still but that was just my fault.  One thing I probably would have changed was to use diced tomatoes instead of the whole ones.  I tried to break most of them up but both Sean and I felt like they were just too big.  Overall this was really good! I am not usually a lasagna fan and hardly ever make it but I enjoyed this recipe. 

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Your lasagna looks really good. I am making this tonight and plan on using the diced tomatoes. Thanks for the tips.

Audrey said...

Your meal looked real good. I haven't made the lasagna yet, buri might try it. It was spring break that week & mist if my family was gone :). I'll try & remember to use the diced tomatoes.