Friday, March 18, 2011

Kim's meatballs and lasagna

I made the meatballs a few days ago. I was babysitting 6 kids plus my 2, making a grand total of 8 kids at my house. I thought this was a perfect thing to feed them all and I was right!!! They were a little time consuming and I had 8 starving kids when I pulled them out, but it was worth the wait. Every single meatball was gobbled up. Some kids were even saying "Meatballs are my favorite", "This is SO good", etc. We were a big fan of these!!



The lasagna was really good. I made it exactly how she said and I thought it turned out good. It made a lot though. I will probably half it next time. We barely made a dent in it and have eaten it for 2 days since, with much more remaining. The flavor of the sausage was yummy! We will make both of these recipes again for sure!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That was a good idea to cook the meatballs for all the kids. Perfect food for them. We liked the meatballs also.