Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rutter Pancakes

So let me first say....Oh my word....These were the best pancakes I have EVER had. They were also a huge hit!!! We all loved them.

I was afraid that I was going to over do it when stirring the ingredients. It was really lumpy and thick. Based on the batter, I really thought the pancakes were going to be heavy and not so tasty. I was WRONG!

I found that making little pancakes with this batter cuts cooking time. I made bigger pancakes to start out and it took them much longer to cook. The smaller cakes, however; cooked perfectly.

Brandon and Brock enjoying the first round of pancakes. They really liked them!

Finished....Oh, I really want to be eating these pancakes again soon!!!!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

I loved all your pics, especially of the boys:). I am really looking forward to making these and appreciate the suggestions.