Friday, March 11, 2011

Jenny's Pancakes




Hi, girls! Leslee, thanks for the introduction. As Leslee said, I am friends with she and Kim down here in Texas. I love to cook, and I love looking through new cookbooks, so I was so excited when Leslee invited me to the blog.

I made the pancakes earlier this week. We loved them too. They had a really good flavor and texture and were so easy to whip up. I agree with Tarin about the cooking time. They seemed to take a little longer to cook through. I ended up turning the heat down a bit because the first batch got a little darker than what we like :) But after adjusting the heat they turned out great! My 5-year old Avery stated they were "scrumptious"! I would definitely make them again.

I also made the comfort meatballs a couple weeks back, which we loved. I don't have pictures, but they were a big success in our house. They were a little time consuming, but worth the effort.

And the breakfast burritos were a hit too. I haven't gotten around to the potato skins yet, but they look so yummy. Can't wait to try them too.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Welcome to our cooking club Jenny, we're glad to have you :). We also liked the pancakes and like you had to lower the heat and cook ours longer. They seem to have been a big hit !

Leslee said...

Glad to you posted about your recipes! They did get dark fast! That is funny Avery thought they were scrumptious.

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

Hello Jenny!!!! Welcome!!!

Jacki's travels said...

Welcome to our cooking club, Jenny. Thanks for your review. I have not made the pancakes yet but plan to this weekend. I am sure we will find them "scrumptious" as well!!:)