Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Leslee's Pancakes

Wow, the sour cream really made these yummy! I made them for Sean on Sunday morning and tried to keep the whole sourcream thing a secret but apparently he keeps up to date on what recipe we will be trying.  He tried them none the less and thought they were great.  I made some for me this morning making a few adjustments to make them gluten free and they were so good.


Also we have a new cooker joining us! Her name is Jenny and she is a friend I have made down here in Texas.  I know she has already started cooking so we will look forward to her reviews:)


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Pankcakes look good! I will be trying these out on Saturday morning for breakfast. Connor has 2 soccer games so he'll need a good breakfast.

Surviving Stay @ Home Momma said...

Oh man, I agree these were so GREAT!!! The strawberries remind me of spring and strawberry short-cakes. I'm gonna have to eat them with strawberries and coolwhip next time.

P.S....Welcome Jenny!!!

Jacki's travels said...

Hope these pancakes fuel Connor up for his soccer games:) Your pancakes look delicious - glad the gluten free version worked out well too.