Sunday, November 29, 2009

Audrey's Banana Cream Pie Parfaits


I bought the ingredients that were called for in the recipe. I wasn't sure about using vanilla yogurt instead of vanilla pudding, but I went ahead with it. It always makes me feel like I am quite the chef when I am trying out a new recipe and putting all the ingredients together. I think that it is a lot of fun. I used my blender getting it all smooth and then I put it in a tupperware container for eating later that night. It actually tasted real good. I never got them assembled as no one wanted them after dinner, so later on some of my guys just made their own. I didn't get a picture of that though. They said that the pudding tasted good. I would probably use pudding next time, but I am sure that the yogurt is a healthier option.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

I am glad to see that you have figured out how to get your posts up Audrey. All your meals look very tasty. I am glad you found some substitutions that work well for your family.

Jacki's travels said...

Good job on the posts and good job to the boys for trying it!