Monday, November 23, 2009

Heidi's Spanish Chicken and Pineapple

We actually tried these recipes last week; but my computer was being fixed so thus the late post.
We had the pinapple without too much of the coconut since I am not a big fan (and I am the cook). Kenton, Ashley and I really liked it but as per usual Connor wasn't a big fan.
For the Spanish Chicken I marinated it in a Lawry's Herb and Garlic marinade which added a bit of sauce since some had posted that it was rather dry. This wasn't a big hit with my family; but I enjoyed trying it. There were too many of the sun dried tomatoes for us which made the flavor a little strong for our tastes. The onion knots were good.
Looking forward to trying the new recipes after Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

Glad that the dessert was a big success. The sun dried tomatoes do have a strong flavor, I don't think I put them all in this one.

Audrey said...

Your food looked real good. I will have to try the pineapple dish.