Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spanish chicken with Spanish Paprika

Really liked this dish, I had used our broccoli for a previous dinner so asparagus is what we had in the refrigerator.
It turned out really, really good!!! I added some Spanish paprika and used the sun dried tomatoes that I had (Not oil-packed). I did not have any plain mozzarella cheese so I used the 4 formage from trades Joes and some parmesan from Costco.














We had the chicken over rice and it was delicious. I also added 1 cup chicken broth since most of you said it was pretty dry.













I liked Jackie's idea of using garlic salt and sure enough the boys devoured the rolls......














I loved the pineapple dessert!!!!!! I decided to use fresh pineapple so glad I did.
I ate mine over coconut ice cream…..Had two helpings….I may have to have a bit more before bed.
Sooooooooooooo Goooooooooooooood






2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for all the pics and your suggestions. Everything looked really, really good and I am glad to know the asparagus tasted good with it too. Yes, that dessert was exceptionally delicious and I will try it with fresh pineapple sometime.

Leslee said...

I can't wait to try the pineapple..I keep forgetting! I think I will try and get a fresh one for it.