Sunday, November 1, 2009

Turkey Take Two

Since we weren’t too pleased with the way the turkey turned out earlier in the week I decided to try it again tonight.  I bought another Turkey Tenderloin but this time one that was pre-marinated in a lemon-garlic flavor.  I followed the recipe besides putting the potatoes in and let it cook for about 45 min.  It cooked up nicely and I made some gravy with the broth.  We served it along side mashed potatoes and green beans and it was absolutely delicious.  I am so glad that I tried it again, it was worth it! We had Chelsea and Brandon over again for the redo along with Sean’s brother Zach.  Everyone really enjoyed it and it was gone very quickly! Sorry I forgot to take another picture, but I am sure you can imagine it:)

I am excited for the new recipes and if I get some pork chops we will be trying it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for your update on the turkey recipe - it sounds like buying the premarinted turkey or marinating it yourself as Ingrid suggested is the way to go. I am sure it looked lovely as well.

Nika said...

That is good that you gave it another try. I am glad you enjoyed it this time.