Thursday, September 22, 2011

Audrey's Asian Cabbage Salad, Easy Chocolate Mousse & Lemonade

Here is the Asian Salad. I thought that it was very tasty with all the veggies, nuts and chicken in it. I liked the use of the coleslaw mix to make it easier in preparing the salad. I couldn't find the sesame seeds in the store, but enjoyed the almonds. All in all, I thought that it was a very good salad.Here is the chocolate Mousse. It had a different taste and texture than chocolate pudding, so that was interesting. I think that I might have beat it too much with the mixer :( This was not a favorite recipe for me.We thought the lemonade was great! In fact I still fix it when I have lemons and limes as we really like lemonade. I like the option of making it strong or weaker. I usually use the 6 cups of water to the lemon-lime & sugar mix as we usually have ice in our drink.
I thought that all of these recipe's were fun to try and I will fix some of them again.

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks delicious - yes, the lemonade was very good and refreshing. I liked that you could adjust the strength as well.