Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Leslee’s Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad

Okay let me just start out by saying that this is one of the BEST meals I have ever eaten! Maybe that is a little dramatic but I thought it was so good! I made the salad with romaine lettuce and all the veggies except purple cabbage(I bought it but forgot to add it!).  I grilled up the chicken breasts on the BBQ and sliced them up to add with everything else.  The only other little change was with the dressing I added much less oil and a little more water and thought it was still just as flavorful. I used a gluten free fettuccini noodle instead of linguini but I think they are about the same.  The only problem was I probably should have cooked them just a bit longer but next time I will do that. 

So delicious!!

IMG_3778

I still need to make the dessert but I wanted to get this review up since I loved it so much:)

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

It looks really good and after reading your review I can't wait to make it!

Audrey said...

Glad that you liked the salad. It is definitely a salad that I will keep fixing for us :)