Sunday, September 25, 2011

Audrey's French Dip Sandwiches and Mushroom Caps

I got the chuck roast going in the crock pot that morning. Very simple and especially easy cleanup when you use the crock pot liners :) When the roast was done, I got started on the mushrooms. I got the ingredients all ready and mushrooms cleaned and stems twisted off and chopped.
Here's the mushroom's ready to go into the oven.
Here's my plate, ready to eat.
I just used rolls from the bakery and warmed them up on the griddle. I first put down the roast beef and then a slice of swiss cheese, added the broth in a bowl, a couple of mushrooms and I had a very tasty meal! I liked both recipes, but Doug and Brock didn't like the mushrooms as much. I think if I left out a few of the ingredients, they would like them better :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks like it was really good. I was able to get several meals out of the roast - bonus!