Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jacki’s French Dip Sandwiches, Spinach Parmesan Mushroom Caps

I made both of these recipes for dinner tonight and  loved them both – very tasty.  I cut both recipes in half since there are only two of us.    Sandwich first – I followed the recipe as directed.  Cooked it on high for about 5 hours and it was plenty shredable.  I served it on the rolls in the book (pg 32) but since it isn’t a selected recipe for this week I will not review except to say absolutely yummy!   I didn’t toast it in the oven since I served right when the rolls were hot from baking.  Next, the mushroom caps – also very good.  Again, I followed the recipe as directed except I left out the parsley because I didn’t have any.  I did end up cooking them longer than 10 minutes because I wanted the mushrooms to be a little softer.  It is easy to eat many more than one:)  Two more recipes I will definitely make again. 

Jacki's Pics 021

Jacki's Pics 020

Jacki's Pics 018

2 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Yum! It all looks delish!

Audrey said...

Your pictures really looked good. I have also made these two recipes and liked them also. Glad to know that the rolls will tast good also when I make them :)