Friday, September 16, 2011

Strawberry-Lime Shortcakes

I made this recipe last night and I will admit that it is what we ate for dinner.  I made the shortcake as directed but also made some gluten free cupcakes for me to try the strawberries and cream on.  After all this baking I just decided to call it a day and serve it for dinner:) I liked the lime flavor with the strawberries and coconut whipped cream was so tasty. It just had a hint of coconut so it was perfect.  We all loved this and Sean gave the shortbread a good review.  I don’t think he even knew it has sour cream in it!

IMG_3780IMG_3783

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Everything looks very tasty. Your shortcake looks moister than mine. Seems like a reasonable meal to me:)

Audrey said...

Your dinner looked very good :)
I'm going to make it tonight for our dessert. I already have the shortcake cooked. Hope we like it as well.