Thursday, September 22, 2011

Audrey's Fettucine & Asparagus Meal

I started with getting the asparagus ready to cook and followed the recipe. I usually just use olive oil and then salt and pepper, so it was interesting to try it with balsamic vinegar.
Next, I got the zucchini & chicken grilling. Once that cooked and cooled I got them cut up. Meanwhile I was cooking the pasta.

Here's the pasta ready to eat :)
Here's my plate. I really liked the pasta dish and would fix it again. Dana tried some of it and liked it also, but the rest of the family thought that it was okay. I had lots of leftovers, but I enjoyed it for my lunches :) For the asparagus, we did decide that we prefer it without the balsamic vinegar, but you never know until you try it :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

The leftovers were really good for several lunches:) Your plate of food looks very tasty.