Sunday, September 25, 2011

Audrey's Chicken Cordon Bleu & Oven Roasted Broccoli

I started out getting the chicken all prepped and ready to go into the oven. I used mozzarella for the cheese and followed the directions for putting them together, rolled up and dipped and breaded.
Here they are all ready to go into the oven.
Next up is the broccoli which was very easy to do.
Here's my plate :) Brock and I were the only ones home to eat dinner that night and we both really liked the meal. The chicken was fairly easy to fix and tasted very good! I also liked the broccoli and the taste of the parmesan cheese on it. I served rice with the meal and thought that everything went together very nicely. I would fix these recipes again :)

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

I think the chicken cordon blue was a favorite of everyone! Looks yummy.