Friday, August 26, 2011

Heidi's Asparagus and Pasta

I fixed the Asparagus and Pasta sometime last week.  My family isn't big fans (okay, not at all) of asparagus.  That's okay, I like it so more for me!  I thought the asparagus was really good and enjoyed it.  I ended up cooking it in the oven since Kenton was already cooking the zucchini and chicken on the grill for me.  We really, really liked the pasta.  Ashley had about 3 helpings of it!  My kids didn't like the zuchinni, but liked the rest of it.  I am sure that I will fix it again!

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

I thought both the pasta dish and asparagus were really good as well - definitely recipes to make again.

Audrey said...

Your plate of good looked sooo good :). I liked the pasta dish as well. My guys, not so much.