Monday, August 29, 2011

Kim's cobb


Here is my salad:


We liked it at our house (well, the adults did). I couldn't get the kids to eat it. They liked the chicken though. It tasted fresh and yummy and was perfect for a summer dinner. I don't think I did anything different, I just followed the recipe. I am not a blue cheese fan, so we did the ranch/bbq sauce combo and we thought it was delicious.

I didn't get a chance to make the ice cream but an ice cream maker has been on my list of things I want for a while, so hopefully we get it soon and I can try that recipe. It sounds delicious.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Glad that everyone found something to like in the Cobb salad. I need to try the ranch/BBQ sauce dressing. It sounds good.

Jacki's travels said...

I would also like to try the ranch/BBQ sauce dressing - thanks for your review of it.