Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Leslee’s Meals

Last night I made all three recipes for dinner.  They all went together so well and everything was very good!! I made a few small changes including cooking the chicken, zucchini and asparagus outside on the grill.  It was a little tricky to manage all the asparagus out there but they turned out perfectly! I only put a little bit of lemon zest on the finished pasta instead of the 2 whole lemons it called for and I felt it was lemon-y enough.  I also forgot to buy fresh herbs so I just left those off all together. I had a little trouble with the Brazilian lemonade but that is mostly because I need to get some sort of small strainer to make all these delicious drinks.  It ended up tasty and refreshing though.  Summer commented that it tasted like milk!
All together it was a great meal and fun to make! It created quite a mess in the kitchen but I felt pretty accomplished when it was all done:) We will eat these again!
IMG_3445IMG_3447IMG_3449

3 comments:

Audrey said...

What great pictures! I'm looking forward to cooking the recipes thus week. Good to know about the lemon :)

Jacki's travels said...

Beautiful presentation! Everything looks delicious - I am planning to make the meal tomorrow night for sure. Thanks for the lemon tip.

Kim said...

Your drink pic looks so professional! The food looks so yummy, I almost want to make it again!