Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tarin's Chicken and Broc

I've made lots of Chicken Cordon Bleu recipes before but this one takes the cake. It was delish! The prep was messy, but definitely worth it. I completely followed the directions except I used Rice Chex in place of the panko bread crumbs and it was really yummy. I cooked them for 30 minutes and then broiled for 4-5 minutes.



The Oven Roasted Broccoli was good. I didn't think it was anything amazing, but it was fine. Definitely paired really well with the chicken. But I also made a Hollandaise sauce to go over both and it added an extra dimension of flavor. I'll definitely make this again.


1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for your review - everything looked tasty! I bet the sauce was good on the chicken too. Good to know the rice chex worked well.