Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Recipes for the Week of August 28th

The recipes I picked for the week are the Mexican-Style Sweet Shredded Pork on pg. 140, the Creamy Cilantro-Lime Ranch Dressing on pg. 85, and the Lime-Cilantro Rice with Pineapple on pg. 204.

I have a recipe for Cafe Rio style pork already, but this one is a little different from mine and I haven't made my recipe for a long time. I also love that it's a crock pot dinner. It will be fun to see what everybody does with these recipes: salads, tacos, burritos, etc. Yum!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Mmmm, sounds good! We will be having a busy week, so a crockpot meal sounds great :)

Heidi said...

LOVE the crockpot this week. :) I'm really excited to try the Shredded Pork.

Jacki's travels said...

All of these recipes sound really good. So nice to have one of my meals for the week already planned for me:)

Anonymous said...

We have done the Cafe Rio style pork with Dr. Pepper or Coke and this one tasted even better. Plus if you make the green sauce to go with it, it's perfection!