Monday, August 8, 2011

New Recipes!!!

I know I have said this 1000 times, but I am so excited to be cooking from this cookbook. I had so much fun flipping through and deciding which recipes to pick. I finally chose the following:

Lemon-Zucchini Fettuccine on pg. 174
Garlic-Balsamic Asparagus on pg. 192
Brazilian Lemonade on pg. 22

I think the first 2 dishes will taste delicious together. I know that Brazilian lemonade might be a lot like the lemonade we made last week, but I couldn't get over how refreshing it sounded in this crazy HEAT!!!!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

All three recipes sound delicious - can't wait to get cooking and try them out this week.

Anonymous said...

The Brazilian lemonade is actually completely different from our US version. It's a sweet creamy taste. Really Really yummy.

Leslee said...

They all look great! I was debating between choosing the two lemonades so I am glad you chose the Brazillian! It will be fun to compare the two.

Sarah said...

Perfect! Someone just gave me some fresh basil and oregano!