Friday, August 26, 2011

Heidi's Cobb Salad

I fixed the cobb salad this past Tuesday.  I had a meeting at Connor's school so I fixed it and got the kids plates ready and then left them home in Daddy's supreme care.  I didn't use the green onion since we are huge fans.  The kids liked their salads without the eggs and cheese.  I think Ashley actually prefered hers with just ranch and lettuce.  Kenton and I really liked the salad.  I even got a text from Kenton while I was at my meeting that said "The salad is excellent!"  That is high praise coming from his regarding a salad!  :)


3 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Your salad looks really good. Glad to hear everyone liked it - we did too.

Audrey said...

Everthing looked good. Glad that Kenton & the kids enjoyed it. Very successful recipe!

Al and Jenny said...

Yum! Everything looks so fresh and good!