Friday, September 10, 2010

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

So, I think I am supposed to pick a recipe now... right? I am also remembering that I am supposed to post my selection on Fri so people can shop. I hope I am doing everything right, I am obviously new to how this thing runs!

First off i thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself to you guys, since Leslee is the only one who knows me. Here is me with my fam:

My husband is Christian, 3 year old son Lincoln, little babe (who is not so little anymore) Dean, and of course me, Kim.

We are from SLC, UT but are living here in good old Houston TX for my husbands schooling... which is how I met Leslee, who is AWESOME by the way!!

I am really excited to be doing this cooking thing because I can truly say that No one has ever had better intentions with cooking than me, but I seriously STINK at it. So, I am really trying and pushing myself with this.

I have made a selection for this week. I decided to do the Meatloaf on page 150-151. In the recipe it suggests that you serve it with the mashed potatoes that are on page 146. So I hope that is ok that I chose two. Happy cooking everyone!!

4 comments:

Leslee said...

Good idea to do a little intro Kim! That picture of your family is really cute. Hey I have tasted your cooking and it was pretty darn good:) Good choices!

Leslee said...

Good idea to do a little intro Kim! That picture of your family is really cute. Hey I have tasted your cooking and it was pretty darn good:) Good choices!

Jacki's travels said...

Welcome Kim - thanks for the cute pic and the inro. I am looking forward to trying the recipes - I am a meatloaf fan.

Jacki's travels said...

Yum, we love meatloaf. I think it will be great with those potatoes. Welcome to the blog! (I am Leslee's sister)