Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Suggestion/Request

I am really enjoying trying the new recipes; but if I may make a request/suggestion... Is there any way that we can get the recipes put up the first part of the weekend? I usually try to go to the grocery store on Saturday so that Kenton can watch the kids or at least Ashley. My little monkey girl makes it quite difficult to take her to the grocery store at the present time. If it doesn't work to put the recipes up sooner, I understand too!
We are going to try to do Ingrid's picks this week though!

5 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

That is a good idea, Heidi. Maybe the person in charge for the next week could post it by Friday. We could make a little spot for posting it under the recipe for this week in the right hand column of the blog and title it "recipe for next week".

Leslee said...

Yes that sounds like a good idea to me. I think Nika is in charge of the recipe next week.

didi said...

Sounds good to me....Sorry Heidi I should have though about that.

Heidi said...

No problem! I used to go to the store during the week; but Ashley is in her difficult stage right now. :) She can be all buckeled in but manage to get out and stand up and try to crawl over into the big part of the cart. I am hoping that this changes soon!

Nika said...

I totally understand!!! It does get better though. Isabelle could escape from anything and it ended up being a full fledged workout just to get a few things from the store. She got over that and now Max is becoming the little monkey. Anyway, I will make my selection tonight and post them tomorrow. Even if people don't get the dish done in the week that its assigned I think it would still be great to see how it turned out. Better late than never!